Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about the types of cookies we use below.
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings. Doing so, however, may limit the functionality of this website and a large proportion of all others as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so-called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Website function cookies
- Remembering your search settings
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set, other than to not use our site.
‘Anonymous visitor statistics’ cookies
v1.0 updated 7 December 2020